Thursday, August 22, 2013

The Start of Nerves.

I'm nervous as hell, and I don't know if I'm going to be able to handle the upcoming year ahead of me. All I know is that I'm going to get the gist of things and end up working something out. I don't want to rely on that one thing, but knowing me, it's going to end up happening. Just to say, I don't enjoy giving up. Even if I'm failing. Horribly, too.

Anyway, the reason I say this is because I have bad habits. I sleep late, eat unhealthily, don't keep a schedule, and so on and so forth. Worst of all, I get nervous when I'm given an assignment and I get scared. So scared that I end up not doing it. I've got to change that, especially before school starts. But how? I really don't know. I've been able to succeed with a happy-go-lucky, but will it get me somewhere? All the positivity isn't for nothing.

To be honest I don't even know if I'm going to be even able to figure out what I want to do in life. I got the foundation for theatre, but it's a ruthless and competitive field. Plus, I'm Asian. I throw that around a lot, but I can't do anything about it because it's true. I've even asked an agent if I have a chance and he said that I had a slim one.

Now the question is: Why start a Blog when I know that I'm going to be extremely busy? Because I want to prove to myself that I can come back here and share something. Not only for the people out there, but for me. If I am able to consistently come back here to vent, then I'll be happy. 

But for now.

 I'm nervous.

No comments:

Post a Comment